AMGNN [was Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?]

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject AMGNN [was Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?]
date Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:04:16 +0800
> From: "Dennis Goens II" <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
> I wish that AMGNN would catch up already, I want to
> see Urd, Skuld and Peorth picking on K-boy! Yes!!

Please do not have high hopes on AMGNN.  Their scan is clearly not
very legal and their local copyright holder will sooner or later
discover their site.

Plus, Taiwan is now in WTO and "copyright" issue is now very
sensitive.  A friend of mine living in Taiwan told me that those
"pirate" CD company such as SM is now declaring the ceasing of any
"not properly copyright" CD release and will negotiate the
copyrights properly before releasing them.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string