Re: OT: Can you tell? Legend of the Unknown Angels

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Jani Mkitalo" <jani.makitalo@pp1.inet.fi>
subject Re: OT: Can you tell? Legend of the Unknown Angels
date Thu, 5 Sep 2002 05:20:13 +0300
> From: <admin@elizar.com>

> The game is called Tempest. Its Korean and made by Softmax. A normal RPG
> with dating sim elements, but not hentai.
>
> RPGamer did a review of it long ago. You can see more info about it here:

Digging a little bit further, I was surprised to discover it is also called
"War

of Genesis: Tempest". Is this the first part of the popular War of Genesis RPG
series?

- Jani
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupry

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited