Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?
date Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, that was a pretty long but maybe semi-accurate
time-line you compiled there. I'm impressed. But yeah,
it does make you wonder how K1 will fair once his
schooling of over. Maybe by the time it's all said and
done, he won't be needing to worry about such thing
the way the story is going now.

I wish that AMGNN would catch up already, I want to
see Urd, Skuld and Peorth picking on K-boy! Yes!!

OK, Later

--- Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is it likely that Keiichi would take 5 years to
> finish at Nekomi? I
> count 5 years have gone by in Keiichi's academic
> career, with one
> year to go for that final language credit. Can
> somebody give this
> timeline a sanity check? Here's what I have come up
> with:

<SNIP>
> Brian Welch

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens
The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual and
audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. Resistance is unlikely
(futile)."

--- Lord GrrDraxin

Search field Search string

archive list