Re: YUA Dorama

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: YUA Dorama
date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:44:21 -0700
Does it say where the story pics off? from the anime,(OAV?) or from somewhere
else? ^^;

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
(anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness
will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."

                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
 still incomplete:
www.angelfire.com/anime4/amg_rax

Search field Search string