Re: New York Expo anime convention

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Princess Garnet" <Dagger_garnet@msn.com>
subject Re: New York Expo anime convention
date Sun, 1 Sep 2002 01:22:04 -0400
------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C25155.FB2B8AC0

I've never been to a con either. Im going to Anime Boston though, it take
s place in april so, gotta wait >.<

----- Original Message -----
> From: John Hummel
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 12:37 AM
To: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: New York Expo anime convention

You know, I've never been to a con of any kind.

Honestly, the idea scares me.  Attending events like E3 every year is
scary enough (I always find myself either wanting to kill a) the guys
who have to play their games at such a high volume I can't ask interview
questions, b) the "booth babes" that publishers want me to take my
picture with (which I usually refuse, since I'm not *that* deperate)).

Then again, a con would be interesting - people there just because they
want to be, to show off their love of anime, not there to pimp their
products.

Ah, well.  I'll have to find one in Utah someday.  Have fun!

--
John Hummel
Editor-in-Chief

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C25155.FB2B8AC0