Re: Tech FAQ v0.7 (Pt 1)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tech FAQ v0.7 (Pt 1)
date Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> > >It seems that humans can normally see angels,
> >
> > I just realised that we know for a fact that angels can be seen
> by
> > humans, if the goddess want them to see it anyway. V13 Ch75. It's
> not
> > Holybell's fault that Sayoko didn't believe she was real.
>
> Well Keiichi's never had a problem seeing them. Whenever a goddess
> has had her angel out said angel has been viewable by humans.

There was always the chance that the goddesses wanted Keiichi to be
able to see their angels, but the Queen in "The Secret of Speed"
story arc saw Holy Bell, even if she wasn't quite sure what it was
that she saw. Flying off a cliff will distract you, I suppose. ^_^

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited