Re: Gateway

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sarah Baker" <apple_red_999@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Gateway
date Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:21:46 -0700
------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C23E0C.FF5B5320

Jacob Jay,
Some good anime? Well I would say Neon Genesis Evangelion...i like it alo
t, although the manga might be better, also if u like Akira u'd probably
like Ghost In a Shell...their are so many titles out thier, im sure u'll
get lots of suggestions...enjoy, ja mata
sarah-bean

----- Original Message -----
> From: Jacob Jay
Sent: August 7, 2002 10:37 AM
To: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: Gateway

Brian Welch asked for the email address for the creator of the G2G site,
it
is: les@gateway.cjb.net

I found it accidentally by clicking on the copyright notice at the bottom
 of
[some] pages...

BTW I thought I'd just delurk and say Hi! -I'm entirely new to anime/mang
but just recently come across AMS! and am really getting into it now - I'
ve
just watched Akira and Metropolis (and the AMS! OAV and movie of course!)
anyone have any other must-see suggestions for an anime newbie?!

//Jacob

--
Jacob Jay, Cyberspatial Architect - London, Great Britain
mailto:jacob@verse.org http://verseguru.com IM: VerseGuruGet more from th

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C23E0C.FF5B5320

Search field Search string

archive list