Re: Gateway

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Gateway
date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:30:10 -0700
Definitely here's my list:
1. Ah! My Goddess.
2. Ah! My Goddess.(not an accident)
3. Your Under Arrest (T.V. series and Movie)
4. Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin.
5. Neon Genesis Evangelion.
6. Sakura Wars.
7. Yu Yu Hakusho (spell check)

I can't list them all it will take too much effort on my part :) but
basically that's a start...anyone know if Macromedeia Fireworks can handle
the JPEG/GIF work on Peorth from the gateway site? walk me through :)

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:18:52   Jacob Jay wrote:
>Brian Welch asked for the email address for the creator of the G2G site, it
>is: les@gateway.cjb.net
>
>I found it accidentally by clicking on the copyright notice at the bottom of
>[some] pages...
>
>BTW I thought I'd just delurk and say Hi! -I'm entirely new to anime/manga
>but just recently come across AMS! and am really getting into it now - I've
>just watched Akira and Metropolis (and the AMS! OAV and movie of course!)
>anyone have any other must-see suggestions for an anime newbie?!
>
>//Jacob
>
>--
>Jacob Jay, Cyberspatial Architect - London, Great Britain
>mailto:jacob@verse.org http://verseguru.com IM: VerseGuru

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited