Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Rai Minamino <minamino_rai@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --0-176204181-1028627408=:53286
>

>  hello everybody! I would just like to ask if somebody can send me
> complete
> profiles of all the characters in AMG,

The Oh My Goddess! Manga Gallery

http://omg.tfenet.com/

is a good place to start. It hasn't been updated in ages and doesn't
have info on many of the characters, but it has the most insightful
treatments of the main characters.

Sake, Bugs and Angels

http://verthandi.net/omg/

is probably the best overall site, and it's even updated regularly!

> i'm interested in it though
> i haven't
> watched it yet, so that means i'm just new in this series and i
> would also
> like to ask for a complete episode list so that when i am going to
> buy VCD of
> the series, i'll know how much my budget is ^_^

There are 5 OAV episodes (on 2DVDs), 1 movie, and 48 short TV
episodes on 4 DVDs. Someone else can provide more info, I'm sure.

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited