private FTP's with the help of e-mail

to "belldandy" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject private FTP's with the help of e-mail
date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:02:26 -0700
Ok gimmie the 3d bell and your programn with or without the code pls?
i'll have to talk to my ISP since i'm using dial-up

seen the site i think it has japanese all over... but used ADSL to get
through hmmm i wonder what the ***** is my ISP doing to my connection

---
"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!"
              -- The Black Wolf

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:57:52    chan eevonn wrote:
>--0-1140809925-1026215872=:17278
>

>  Lord GrrDraxin <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote: You are correct, this ML
>doesn't support file
>
>attachments. I can't get my page to accept the file so
>I'll be taking requests via direct e-mail.
>
>By the way, raise you hands if you are new, like
>within the last month kind of new. If you are then we
>can let you in on some secret AMG 3D desktop mascot
>programs.

---
"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!"
              -- The Black Wolf