Re: programn belldandy in C?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from chan eevonn <eevonn8819@yahoo.com>
subject Re: programn belldandy in C?
date Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:57:52 +0100 (BST)
--0-1140809925-1026215872=:17278

  Lord GrrDraxin <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote: You are correct, this ML
doesn't support file

attachments. I can't get my page to accept the file so
I'll be taking requests via direct e-mail.

By the way, raise you hands if you are new, like
within the last month kind of new. If you are then we
can let you in on some secret AMG 3D desktop mascot
programs.

---
Dennis GrrDraxin
Lord of the Greater Realm

We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile).

--- 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> I might be wrong, but I seems to remember that this
> ML
> does not support file attchement. Maybe Dennis can
> upload
> the program to a web page, or send to anyone
> directly.
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung

I'm new! I'm new!Help me out.I don't even know what you are all talking about

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs