Re: i'm sure you can help me

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: i'm sure you can help me
date Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:04:40 +0800
> From: "John Hummel" <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
> Third, what is Sakura Taisen.  Sakura Taisen (aka "The Cherry Wars") is
> a strategy/dating game from Sega. The animation is done by Kosuke
> Fujishima, who created/drew Oh! My Goddess and You're Under Arrest! (and
> he seems to have a penchant for !'s.)

Sorry, no.  Fujishima-sensei did not do the animation.  He never had
done any animation.  He is the character designer.

> There's an OAV Sakura Taisen series, and I think there's a movie/tv
> series version that may come to the US on DVD.

2 OVA series, 1 TV series, and 1 movie.  3rd OVA series will be
out later this year.  One of the epidsode is about Sumire's
retirement.

> I might have made some errors here (since I've never played the
> game/seen the OAV, but I plan on doing that this week since my wife is
> out of down and I can hog the DVD player, which I've been using to watch
> "Seven Samurai", which is one damn long movie).

Long, and one of the best movie I ever seen.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string