Re: The Field of Goddess?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Hae-Hyuk Lee <galaxy@belldandy.de>
subject Re: The Field of Goddess?
date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:10:40 +0200
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> Do you have scans or URL that can refer to the book ?
> I have search Kodansha and Amazon Japan but cannot find
> this book.

Unfortunately not, but I had a another look at this "artbook" today, and now
I am sure it is a fake, a (selfmade?) work just to make money (from China?
Korea? Japan?)... The first part contains different pictures in different
qualities, most of them from the movie. You can also find a great part of
the "Movie Preview Book" that "Animage" has published 2000. And even a
fanpic of Belldandy is in it. The second part contains character artworks. I
think these pages are copied from other magazines, too.
The cover (front and back) looks like the dvd-box. And there is no
information about creator, publisher, copyrights - nothing.
Any idea where you can check up the ISBN-No.?

> The Field of Goddess was supposed to be released last fall,
> but got postponed indefinitely...

Well, the German AMG-artbook (a real artbook!) will be published at the end
of the year.
--
mata ne,
         Hae-Hyuk

"tenshi'te oishii no?" (Skuld)
"watashi wa tenshi kuidewanai no de fumei da." (Rind)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs