Re: AMG Files / Repost: Replicant AMG Figures

to "Megami ML" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: AMG Files / Repost: Replicant AMG Figures
date Fri, 7 Jun 2002 03:07:32 +0800
> From: "Lord GrrDraxin" <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
> Schobronics wrote:
>> http://alexlsc.no-ip.com:90/AMGPage/Download/Download.html
> Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh! Damn those passwords! I so
> much wanted a 3D Belldandy friend. :-(

According to the page, password should be AMGPage.

> Know the prices of the following figure
> items?
> > From: "'CuSO4' Yung"
> > Replicant Vol.10, 2002/5/30
>
> > 1/1 Belldandy (165 cm), 1/6 Shoujo Belldandy,
> > 1/4 Swim suit Belldandy, 1/6 Swim Suit Skuld,
> > 1/6 Swim Suit Belldandy :
> > http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-03m.jpg
>
> I wonder if they used that fragile stuff to make
> the 1/1 scale Belldandy. What did they use? Anyone
> know?

That 1:1 figure is done by "s-mist".  They are considering
accepting orders...

> > Peorth 1/8 :
> > http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-01m.jpg

Designed by Chirie, released by Max Factory, 15800 yen.

> > Skuld VI, Skuld VII, Belldandy 1/7 :
> > http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-02m.jpg

Both Skuld designed by Nagiy, released by Flowershop,
event-only.

Belldandy designed by Goemon, released by New Line,
event-only.

> > 1/7 Belldandy Battle Uniform Version :
> > http://www.cuso4.com/temp/figman02sp-02m.jpg
> "For the last time! Surrender!" Prince Humperdink, The
> Princess Bride.

Designed by Ryuurin, released by Ryuunosu, 16000 yen.

> Perhaps a full translation of the item descriptions
> would help shine some light on this question.

See above.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org