RE: AMG Files / Repost: Replicant AMG Figures

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Lord GrrDraxin <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject RE: AMG Files / Repost: Replicant AMG Figures
date Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh! Damn those passwords! I so
much wanted a 3D Belldandy friend. :-(

http://alexlsc.no-ip.com:90/AMGPage/Download/Download.html
> Be warned, at least some of these files have unknown
passwords...

Also in today's headlines:

Know the prices of the following figure
items?
> From: "'CuSO4' Yung"
> Replicant Vol.10, 2002/5/30

> 1/1 Belldandy (165 cm), 1/6 Shoujo Belldandy,
> 1/4 Swim suit Belldandy, 1/6 Swim Suit Skuld,
> 1/6 Swim Suit Belldandy :
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-03m.jpg

I wonder if they used that fragile stuff to make
the 1/1 scale Belldandy. What did they use? Anyone
know?

> Peorth 1/8 :
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-01m.jpg
> Skuld VI, Skuld VII, Belldandy 1/7 :
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/rep10-02m.jpg
> 1/7 Belldandy Battle Uniform Version :
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/figman02sp-02m.jpg

"For the last time! Surrender!" Prince Humperdink, The
Princess Bride.

Perhaps a full translation of the item descriptions
would help shine some light on this question. I'm also
trying to learn to speak Japanese, thanks to a little
$10 program from Euro-talk. But I haven't grasped it
very well right now, but I'll keep trying.

Lord GrrDraxin
Now going on a mission to crack those passwords...
Well, not really, but it'd be nice to.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited