RE: What does "Limited" mean?

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Ayo Akinola" <Supersayin451@attbi.com>
subject RE: What does "Limited" mean?
date Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:24:59 -0500

-----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Welch [mailto:bwelchz7@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:36 PM
To: Megami ML
Subject: What does "Limited" mean?

Now, I'm thinking Limited refers to the freedom of
action a goddess is allowed. Therefore, Limited
goddess Urd wasn't supposed to be recording
Belldandy's and Keiichi's activities (early manga,
shortly after Urd's arrival) but Limited goddesses can
use great amounts of power against the Angel Eater
without receiving a reprimand.

Does this make sense?

Brian W.

That seems to be the best expination I would ever be able to concoct.
Unless a goddess with Unlimited can use even more energy but thats not very
likely. thought it could be part of the reason.  Maybe unlimited goddesses
can use a little more energy AND take more action within their class. I dont
really know though. Im just tossing another idea to supplement yours.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs