Re: Kami-sama = Allah?[WAS What about chapter 166?]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Kami-sama = Allah?[WAS What about chapter 166?]
date Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- S L i M <neo_brood@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am christian.
> I dont take much stuff about AMG seriously...  AMG
> as
> u can see is a mix of christianity with ancient
> norse
> religions.  I understand its a product of fiction
> and
> its just only for fun  :)  just like when u study
> greek and egyptian gods and goddesses in school.  :)

The interesting thing about Norse mythology from a
monotheist's perspective is the whole "guiding force
operating behind the scenes" theme. Even the gods
(Odin, Loki, etc.) in Norse mythology were created,
and at the mercy of a fate they could not control.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited