Re: It's a record

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: It's a record
date Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:24:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> I still feel rather unclean about getting Afternoon
> like this. I mean I know
> with each issue that it's only a matter of time
> before I *do* pay for it in
> tankoubon form, but still...
>
> Sam the man

I know what you mean. I feel a little uneasy every
time I download something like that. However, I buy
Afternoon, I buy the tankoubons, and I buy the Dark
Horse issues, both monthly and in trade paperback
form. So Fujishima and his publishers aren't loosing
any money from me.

I've also downloaded all of Love Hina as fanscans, but
again, I've bought all the tankoubons, all the
Iro-Hina books, all the Kodansha Bilinguals, all the
Tokyopop monthly issues and the one tpb that is out
right now. I'll get the rest, too.

I just won't download something unless I'm paying for
the legitimate version in some other format. At least
that way I'm not stealing.

Mike the Bike

Search field Search string

archive list