Re: Peorth/goddess dating

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
subject Re: Peorth/goddess dating
date Thu, 2 May 2002 10:48:25 +1200
On Thu, 02 May 2002 00:36, you wrote:
> When Peorth came to Earth when Keiichi summoned her,
> she had to rely on Skuld's manga to learn how humans
> went on dates and what not. She was utterly clueless
> before that. So maybe what goes on in Heaven is
> completely different compared to Earth.
>
> But Peorth also knew that Tamiya liked it when she had
> him touch her chest.
>
> I'm wondering if the author contradicted himself here.

Fujishima-san? Never! :)

Again, I think he's more concerned with the overall vibe and aims of the
series than with minor details. Peorth can be completely ignorant about
dating rituals yet we know about Urd and Troubadour (*spit*) dating.

Then again the fact that Peorth can be ignorant of dating yet know all about
sex and claim to be experienced and in the same issue claim to be well
trained has probably given the hentai lads some material to work with in
years gone by.

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list