Re: Kami_sama

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Kami_sama
date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
--- Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> > If Urd and Bell and Skuld are all sisters with the
> > same father, but different moms, doesn't that make
> > their father less divine? For a deity to commit
> > fornication is to go against his very holy nature.
>
> Do goddesses have literal mothers and fathers in a
> human copulatory way?

Watch out, Sam, you're verging into Norse territory,
here. Loki's children with Angrboda and all. ^_-

> I've
> never been entirely sure that we're not all reading
> more into all that than
> we're reallly supposed to. They're goddesses, not
> people. Maybe the manner by
> which a goddess is created isn't sex.

When they're in their 3D forms they don't seem to have
any problem with physical sex, but like you, I'd
hesitate to guess how 10D (11D?) beings reproduce.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited