RE: Nation-skipping, sites, pics, mail-order, did you miss me? :)

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject RE: Nation-skipping, sites, pics, mail-order, did you miss me? :)
date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:18:52 +0800
>From: Sam the man [mailto:shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz]

>That's a point, for those of us out of the mix for a bit, wasn't someone
here
>summarising each Afternoon chapter as it was released? That text on the web
>somewhere handy?

Since we can read the scans and translations almost as soon as the manga is
released now. We no longer need sysnopsis as badly as before. Nevertheless,
I have kept sysnopsis up to chapter 162. If you're interested, let me know
which chapters you want.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited