Re: -

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Overflowing Mind" <idesune@hotmail.com>
subject Re: -
date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:44:36 +0000
>From: leonelom@zipmail.com.br

>Guys, it's been four days without receiving a msg from you. If i've been
>cut out, just teel me why. If i've been cut out by mistake from you, please
>put me back in.

I had been cut from this list by bunches tests.

I'll tell you.  Before you can hear the voice from me, I still have to
master my telepathy.

Belldandy is only 20 something, but she is suppose to live for centuries.
Maybe she lives in past, and she comes to present time by time travel.  Time
may not be a big deal for her.  In that case, Keichi's life is probably like
3 seconds for her.  Once he dies by old age, she can quickly forget him and
find new lover.  Can you see the chance?  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs