Re: Nation-skipping, sites, pics, mail-order, did you miss me? :)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Leonardo Sobrado <lse@comcast.net>
subject Re: Nation-skipping, sites, pics, mail-order, did you miss me? :)
date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:58:42 -0400
Sam the man wrote:

> Aaaanyway, this meant that, once I had a net conneciton set up, I had to go
> web-hunting to find nice wallpaper of Belldandy (can't have a Belldandy-free
> desktop now, can we? :), which meant going out and FINDING sites rather than
> just relying Bookmarks (new set-up and all). So I've had to get reaquantied
> with AMS's presence on the WWW.

You know very few people make AMG wallpapers nowdays. The artwork suitable for
wallpapering is almost non existant. I think andrea who is on this list made 2
not long ago. My site has some I made last year but chances are you have them
since many many sites 'borrow' from us or refer people to us for wallpapering
needs.
URL
http://animebgx.net/

Search field Search string