RE: Manga scans

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Donald Szeto" <donald@desiter.com>
subject RE: Manga scans
date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:26:30 +0800
--- Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my> wrote:
> The AMGNN reports that one of their compatriots has
> compiled the chinese
> translated scans of AMG chapter 151 to 164. Those
> who are interested
> should get them before they disappear. The address
> is
> http://www.ralfa.net/zznsnk/amg-cyber.html enjoy!
> Do bear in mind that these are the lowest quality of
> scans from AMGNN.
> Despite this, they're still pretty good.

Hmm.... Actually AMGNN started doing the scans from chapter 160. The
Chinese chapter 151-159 is actually scanned by the others from the TW
Afternoon which is now closed. AMGNN only did high quality version of
160. I hope they'll continue doing high quality scans after the group
return from exams. :D

===
My website:  http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21

With Best Regards,