Re: My AMG/OMG recommendation page

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: My AMG/OMG recommendation page
date Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "Mike Dungan" <martialstax@yahoo.com>
> > http://www.geocities.com/martialstax/amg.html
>
> Good work!  Just need to work on a frew points:
> 1. Seiyuu of Belldandy is should be Kikuko Inoue,
> not Ikuko Inoue

Corrected.

> 2. In one instance, you spelled Keiichi as Keichi

I actually did that twice. It's corrected as well.

> 3. Suggest to use better quality image for the OVA

If anyone would like to volunteer some good OAV
screencaps and a better OAV title, I would love to use
them.

I tried hard to do a good job on this, but I was
writing it one day after my house was broken into and
my VCR, DVD player and iMac were stolen. Not
surprisingly, my mind wasn't totally on the job at
hand.

Mike the Bike

Search field Search string

archive list