Re: Yumi Touma as Belldandy

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: Yumi Touma as Belldandy
date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:45:36 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 skuld@goddos.net wrote:

> > > Ahh, I see. I think it's interesting that the woman
> > > with the richest, sexiest voice in the cast should
> > > voice the young Belldandy.
> >
> > Ever listen to her voice as Supi-chan from Cardcaptor Sakura? Very
> > childlike.
>
> The OMG cast seems to be pretty versatile in their talents. Hisakawa's work
as

> Skuld is a pretty far cry from, say, her part in Idol Project.

And compare Kikuko's Belldandy to, oh, say, Panther in Saber Marionette J.

--
Matt Martin -=- buford@nekomusume.net -=- http://nekomusume.net/
"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs