Re: Sake, Bugs, and Angels Site

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Sake, Bugs, and Angels Site
date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:55:15 +0800
> From: "jason miao" <jmiao@endless.ohhello.com>
>      Jason
>      Sake, Bugs, and Angels - http://verthandi.net/omg

Jason-san,

In one of the Seiyuu quiz question on your web site, you asked
how many seiyuu has voiced Belldandy.  I counted 5, but your
multiple choice answers do not offer 5 as an option.
My count:
1. Hidaka Noriko (Image drama CD)
2. Inoue Kikuko (OVA, Mini-goddess TV, Movie, CD, etc.)
3. Touma Yumi (OVA)
4. Okamura Akemi (Mini-Goddess TV)
5. Shionoiri Mio (Movie)

Also, the singing group Goddess Fantastic Club consists of Inoue
Kikuko, Touma Yumi, Hisagawa Aya, and Iwata Mitsuo.  AFAIK, this
group did not sing Congratulaion nor My Heart Iidasenai, Your
Heart Tasikametai  The group that sang these 2 songs is Goddess
Family Club, which consists of Inoue Kikuko, Touma Yumi, and
Hisagawa Aya.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org