Re: Great guide from ....

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Great guide from ....
date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:19:32 -0800 (PST)
--- rax max paul <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
>  here's a great guide for newbies like me ^_^ if i
> ever saw one it's from:
>
> http://verthandi.net/omg/manga.php?id=guide
>
> i really like it. anf now  back to lurking.....

Sake, Bugs and Angels is a nice site. Easy to
navigate, and lots of eye candy. Lots of info, too,
though I would take issue with some of the character
descriptions. Nothing serious, but the author uses
manga references but the personality and job
descriptions for Urd, Skuld and Peorth seem to be
based solely upon the OVA and movie. This is
especially obvious in Urd's description (no longer sys
admin, no control over her powers) but also in Skuld's
(mecha blow up or go haywire) and Peorth (older than
Belldandy - actually, where did this come from?).
Minor quibbles, really.

Anyway, does anyone know who maintains this site?

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited