Lord GrrDraxin

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Lord GrrDraxin
date Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:46:06 -0800 (PST)
--- rax max paul <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
> My people shall no longer have to suffer now that
> their leader will be returning to reclaim his
> rightful
> place as their ruler, after so long without my
> guidence, they see the days of peace and happyness
> once again. ^_^
>
> Anyway, as my time of resurection comes nearer,
> you'll
> be hearing from me from the depths of the
> dimentional abyss more and more.
>
> So I say a-doo to you folks and try to dig myself
> out of this mountain of mail you buried me in.
>
> Dennis
>
> Lord GrrDraxin
>

> Who is the fella above?
> can you "old timer's" fill us in?

Dennis is our resident juvenile delinquent and owner
of one of the (perhaps the) most extensive (though
probably dated a bit presently) collections of AMG
computer images in the world.

And yes, he always sounds like this. ^_-

> did he start the ML?

No, Hitoshi Doi, our benevolent dictator, did that.
^_^

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list