Re: megami M new OMG scans.

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: megami M new OMG scans.
date Mon, 4 Mar 2002 01:07:44 +0800
> From: "David Wang" <RyuMax@nyc.rr.com>
> also, can someone explain to me who some of the characters are? the one
with
> the star on the forhead, and the 3 dots.

Star : Hild
3 dots : Rind

> also, who is that bug?

Angel-eater

> From: "Steven Avery" <stevenav@worldnet.att.net>
> For example, the Doujinshi that exist in japan, using characters owed by
> respected authors like Fujishima are considered fair game and are entirely
> legal.

That is not too true.  While the copyright owner does not
file law suits towards doujin artist, that does not make
the doujin "legal" in copying other people's character.

Fujishima-sensei himself likes doujinshi a lot, so probably
he does not mind.

There was at least a case in which a diujin artist was arrested
due to her use of a To Heart character in her doujinshi.

> Heck they even give creative nods to that market, believe it or not. Take
> the AMS movie for example.. Where Bell is changing her outfit in that
alley
> on campus after losing her memory. I'm told that them showing her in
various
> thinks like the highschool girl sailor outfit was an actual nod to the
> people that do the various doujinshi and have bell wearing such things...

Well, I do not see the implication that Belldandy wearing sailor-fuku
means doujinshi has the creative nod, IMHO.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string