Re: megami M new OMG scans.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from S L i M <neo_brood@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami M new OMG scans.
date Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:02:03 -0800 (PST)
illegal my <*toot*> Who cares?!?
i liked the pictures.

If only i could understand japanese, that would be
even more kewl!

--- Martin Woodard <reply@mwoodard.com> wrote:
> Y'know, I never really had a problem with the
> translations; you had to at
> least buy the original material for that to be of
> any use, so the author
> got some sort of kickback.  This is just outright
> immoral and illegal.
>
> I'm surprised I don't see more of y'all speaking up
> against pirates like
> the guy who made this site.
>
> At 01:15 PM 3/2/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> >http://bell-dandy.net/comic/163/
> >
> >Just in case anyone is interested.
> >
> >:)

====
"My laser disc gon' make you take a razor to your wrist
Make you satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
and place the clip and cock it back
and let it go until your brains are rippin out"
                                     _-=EmiNeM=-_

My website:  http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21

Search field Search string

archive list