Re: On today's AMG page a day calendar

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Re: On today's AMG page a day calendar
date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:25:50 -0500
Seal of Solomon?!?  What happened, did Fujishima-Sensei get ahold of a
Jewish fairy tale book?  When does this arc take place with respect to
where DH/SP is now?
Aiiie!  That does it, I'm calling the USDA Grad school and finding out when
their next Japanese course starts.  I can't take it anymore (that's: not
knowing Japanese; these stinking, poorly written procedures I'm editing,
and Mike the Bike's Goddess/LH hentai thought from 2 weeks ago ^_^).  Back
to work?

Scott Kniffin
Now officially CBAR (confused beyond all recognition)

At 11:52 AM 2/4/02 -0500, you wrote:
>That's a binding mark, indicating she is limited down.
>That's supposed to be an abbreviated seal of Solomon for
>when visits as Hild "Lite".
>
>Dave M.
>
>Scott Kniffin wrote:
> >
> > At 11:48 PM 2/4/02 +0800, you wrote:
> > >Yo,
> > >
> > >That's Hild, Urd's mother.
> >
> > Oh, bugger.  The ruler of demons has a Star of David?  That's a wee
> > bit...uncomfortable.  Well, now I know where Urd gets her looks from.
> >
> > >PS: wow, ur e-mail.... gsfc.nasa.gov.......
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Scott Kniffin
> > Now stuck pondering the religious significance of this while trying to hack
> > through safety procedures

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited