RE: New scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Donald Szeto" <donald@desiter.com>
subject RE: New scans from Afternoon
date Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:16:00 +0800
Hi all :)

Ever try AMGNN (http://www.amgnn.d2g.com)? You can get the scans before
Afternoon is officially published! Cool!~

With Best Regards,
Donald Szeto.

-----Original Message-----
> From: mandalis@earthlink.net [mailto:mandalis@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 6:30 AM
To: megami@ML.usagi.org
Subject: New scans from Afternoon

Hi

I have posted some scans from Afternoon on my
website at home.earthlink.net/~mandalis/_wsn/page3.html.
Some news...there will be a second edition of the PostCard
books both for YUA and AMG.  The first picture on the
webpage does not directly attend to the story but I think
I would need some medical help often if she was the local
clinic's nurse.

Short synopsis...

Belldandy breaks the curse by purifying the Demonic Angel
that Hild infected her with.  With Hild distracted Skuld
powers up and sends her angel to break the shed skin from
the Angel Eater which has imprisoned the other goddesses
angels.  After shattering the skin the other angels break
forth and return to their hosts.  This results in Belldandy
no manifesting 2 angels and Hild trying to figure out a
counter attack.  Lind is unable to go on the offensive
without her angel as a power boost, so gloms onto Keichii
and absorbs through a very close embrace her angel back.
She then takes off one of her limiters and produces a
very large battle ax.  The last panel is her flying
toward Hild fully armed.

Again my translation skills are about nil compared
to some of the others on this list so if I misinterpreted
something I will welcome any correction.

Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited