Re: New 2002 AMG Block Calendar (Desktop)

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Ruthie5046@aol.com
subject Re: New 2002 AMG Block Calendar (Desktop)
date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:49:38 EST
>I been reading this mailing list for 3 years as a >silent member.
>However, I can't anymore because I need to tell the >world how beautiful
>the new 2002 AMG Block Calendar look.  I just got them >today.  Did
>anybody else acquire this beautiful work of art?  >Anybody attempted to
>translate all the words on the 365 cards?

>-Adam

i was looking for those the other day, but with no luck. do you (or anybody)
know of any american store or website where i could find it? thanks so much
for taking the time to read this!

signed always,
ruthie

Search field Search string