Re: new scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: new scans from Afternoon
date Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:48:36 +0800
> From: "Steven Avery" <stevenav@worldnet.att.net>
> That plus she is maybe thinking that he'll outgrow his "innocent"
> love for her, maybe moving on to someone like Chiro.

I think you meant Chihiro, owner of Whirlwind.

> Gotta remember, this is written for the Japanese reader, and Bell,
> regardless of how perfect she is, is still a foreigner, and that
> adds  a sort of 'forbidden' twist to their relationship since
> mariage to a foreigner is still looked at as not exactly desireable
> to the Japanese, I know a woman down the street that married an
> american and she was disowned by her family completely, they won't
> even talk to her, and thats been 12 years.

Some tranditionlist may not like such relationship, but the people
in Japan are more open-minded than before.  We have at least 2
non-Japanese fellow Usagi MLers (1 British, 1 American) got married
in Japan and are now raising kids there.  Another MLer (French) is
now very popular among the girls in Shibuya....  ^_^;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string