Re: Movie questions

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from leonelom@zipmail.com.br
subject Re: Movie questions
date Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:24:25 -0200
MAN, OH MAN!
I've finally received AMG movie through my fansubber! :) It's the newest
anime disponible in fansubbers. It's amazing the movie, tough in the beginning
the animation ain't so good. anyway, 'bout 1/2 year ago I've downloaded
a music called tamago no uta ( egg's song ). There's just belldandy singin',
with no music! I've always thought that it was from the movie ( i can't
believe someone would put a song with just voice in a cd ) but now I see
it isn't. can anyone help me?