Re: Movie questions

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: Movie questions
date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:47:33 -0500

Andrea Lettieri wrote:

> . What is Morgan? I know it's a fairy, but what does she do? Does she lives
> in Heaven? Why she has a person on Earth, like Belldandy? Is there any
> background info of her?

She is Youkai or more of a personified nature spirit which in
personality
quite faye (hence her punny name Morgan de la Faye--look up faye in a
good
english dictionary), in western tradition people of Fairie were just
like
Youkai of Japanese tradition only they did not necessarily have natural
roots.  They tend not necessarily to be good or bad, they just don't
think
of consequences and how it affects mortals.  Some suspicion that
Merlin's
demise was directly to her....Western propaganda puts her in an evil
light.

> . What's the key that appears when Ygdrassil (sp) is restored? The one with
> wings... what does it means? It turns into a bird (!), and then it restores
> the 'link' between Earth Ygdrassil...

That was a Phoenix and it causes all things in it's sphere to be renewed
and
reborn with it, thus rebooting the structure.  There are Phoenix
programs
for real that get activated after a certain duration to perform cleanup
functions that require the system to go to a standby state and reboot.

> . Anyone knows what message is writen in runes in the prison that holds
> Celestine?
It's in Megami language runes so who knows??????  It could say "no
deposit/
no return in most states".  ;)

 And what about the ones that surround Celestine/Keiichi when the
> vaccine is applied to Belldandy?

Same

dave m.

Search field Search string