Re: Aa Megamisama manga

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: Aa Megamisama manga
date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:34:46 -0500
There are issues where there is a gap in the run.  Also, the
quarterly 'special' issues don't usually contain AMG stories
also (at least I haven't seen any).  It did not end because
I just scanned down some pages...Urd gonna freak when she
what her sister looks like when she wants to dress "Bad".

dave m.

"David L. Burkhead" wrote:

> Question about the manga.
>
> I understand it ran/runs in Afternoon.  However, this past weekend I was
> able to pick up a copy of Afternoon at the bookstore in Mitsuwa mart in
> Chicago and it didn't appear to be in it.  Has it stopped running?  If
> so, was the story given a decent finish or did it just stop? (No
> spoiler's please.)
>
> David L. Burkhead            "May I be just half the person
> mailto:dburkhuad@home.com    my dog thinks I am."
> Science Fiction -- Judo -- Space -- Science -- Cars
> http://www.sff.net/people/dburkhead

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited