Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from EdwChang@aol.com
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:36:57 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2001 8:32:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, Scott Kniffin
writes:

> Besides, it not like we don't have the awesome Edward Chang providing us
> with excellent translations on his web site.
> http://nekomikodai.otakalypse.com
> Then click on manga.  I think some of the early stuff is missing, but all
> the recent stuff is there and he's getting more all the time.  Just print
> out the text, sit back in your favorite comfy chair with a Japanese
> tankoubon and lose yourself in Megami bliss.  I recommend it highly.
>
> Scott Kniffin

Thanks :). Yeah, I'm missing some early stuff that I just haven't gotten
around to (Chapter 2 to somewhere around Volume 4 or 5) but I figure since
those ones have been released in Dark Horse, in the bilingual manga, and in
many other places those aren't my highest priority. On the plus side a kind
soul has provided me scans of the chapters up to Chapter 160 (!) so those
will soon be arriving on my site as well, for those of you who are lucky
enough to get Afternoon. Or of course you can read it without having
Afternoon, but I don't guarantee coherence in that case.

Edward Chang, Skuld no Shinpu
"Atashi tte yappari tensai!" -- Skuld
http://nekomikodai.otakalypse.com

Search field Search string