Bilingual Manga (Was: remove)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Bilingual Manga (Was: remove)
date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:02:41 -0500
--=====================_79509076==_.ALT

Sorry about the blank message, I have no idea why it did that.  Original
text follows...

Besides, it not like we don't have the awesome Edward Chang providing us
with excellent translations on his web site.
http://nekomikodai.otakalypse.com
Then click on manga.  I think some of the early stuff is missing, but all
the recent stuff is there and he's getting more all the time.  Just print
out the text, sit back in your favorite comfy chair with a Japanese
tankoubon and lose yourself in Megami bliss.  I recommend it highly.

Scott Kniffin

At 08:36 PM 12/3/01 -0800, you wrote:

>You misunderstood me, I was saying that about myself. Also, you will still
>be able to get the Dark Horse translated stuff, just not the mangas with
>both English and Japanese captions, so it's not the end of the world.
>Ian
>
> > >Who is annoyed that there won't be any more bilingual A!MS manga.
> >
> > I am... I can't read japaneese, and that means that I won't be able to
>read
> > any more mangas :(
>
> > Andrea Lettieri

Search field Search string