Re: New scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:36:21 +0800
> From: <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> a side note:  Maybe we should call this strip Keichii Muyo
> because every good looking babe suddenly has the hots for him
> after a very short acquaintance.

No, Rind/Lind does not have the hots with K1, just a necessary
steps in the proposed rescue actions.  She is transferring
something to K1 using the mouth-to-mouth method.

> she suddenly discovers that she is falling in love with him
> and is really crushed because she knows he won't/can't respond
> back because of Belldandy.

Nope.  See above.

> Meanwhile Hild casts a spell at
> Belldandy's unconscious form and causes the reanimation of
> the Angel Eater.  Skuld at the same time comes to terms with
> the presence and responsibilities of her own angel causing her
> to sprought out with great joy.  The angel eater being directly
> controlled by Hild is about to make an attack when a very
> "enraged!!!" Keichii suddenly confronts her.  It ends with that
> cliffhanger.

Not exactly "enraged", but "calculated action".  K1 is kakoi !!

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string