Re: Vol.4 & Vol.5

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ranchan <okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu>
subject Re: Vol.4 & Vol.5
date Thu, 9 Feb 1995 08:48:26 -0700 (MST)

Kiyoshi Okuma                              Film Studies/Anime/Animation/Manga
okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu		          Otaku Animation Association
IRC: Ranchan (former: Genma)		 	   Denver Anime International
University of Colorado @ Boulder  "Grades depend on the wind: Student Magic!"

On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, MI-Where wacky hijinks can't stop a great romance! - Ryan Bell
wrote:

> > 	was immediately after the eyecatch in #5.  JUST after Belldandy
> > 	screamed "Keiichi-san..........    IIYYAAaa!!!!!"  I don't want
>
> After I watched Vol.5 the first time I thought about where that eyecatch
> is placed in the episode.  I assume that originally there were
> commercials or something at that point... I said to myself, "I couldn't

Umm..  they don't usually stick commercials on OAVs you know? :)

> imagine having to sit through commercials... I'd go nuts!"  Well, I must
> say I feel sorry for you then, as you had to live through that torture. ^_-

commercials are the worst thing to happen to TV (except for Barney and
the MMPR) ;)

	-Kiyoshi

Search field Search string

archive list