Re: more AMG scans

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Steve Huang <tenshi@postmark.net>
subject Re: more AMG scans
date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 07:11:40 +0000
mandalis@earthlink.net wrote:

> Hi
>
> CuS04 commented the other day when he did his excellent commentary
> of the latest ep of the Manga that the cover was off the 14 month
> calendar just released.  I have a copy of that calendar and have
> scanned down what I could to the internet, see:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~mandalis/_wsn/page4.html
>
><SNIP>

Hi David,

Thanks for the scans ^^ The page loads rather slowly though...perhaps
you could try trimming the sizes of the pics? (Just a suggestion). Is
this calendar the A2 sized one that is supposed to be hung on the
wall? Seems that most of the pics have been recycled from the 2001
calendar, except for the Peorth one (its nice I agree ^^) and that old
one of the goddesses in wedding gowns, and also the cover pic. Just my
thoughts...

Steve

Search field Search string

archive list