Re: new scans from afternoon

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: new scans from afternoon
date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 22:35:09 -0500
That's the robot girl that was pick upped by Banpei after she was
thrown away when she broke as an automated greeter.  The goddesses fix
her out of kindness to Banpei with the usual results.  It's a long
running joke that Banpei is infatuated with her(it?) and results
in a parody of various boy chase girl jokes.  I can't recall her
name though (mental block).  She has been around for quite awhile
though.

dave m.

Ian Sullivan wrote:

> Who's the girl sitting between Skuld and Banpei on the page with Mara in it?
> She looks like some sort of a robot (with her hand missing and all...).
> Ian

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited