Re: returned mail

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Steve Huang <tenshi@postmark.net>
subject Re: returned mail
date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 01:50:49 +0000
Marti wrote:

> > ---- "David Wang" <RyuMax@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > > I'm outraged that AMG is not on the most popular list. that's complete
> > > b.s.
> > >

> Isn't the popularity rank based on how many links come in each
> week/month?....I'm sure new ones have come in.....just not as much as
> when it made it's debut in the anime world. I remember long ago, it made
> it up there....looong
> ago.
>
>  M.

If you click on the "Popular Series" link, you'll see the top 20
series page (AMG is languishing at #16) ^^; I remember a couple of
years back AMG hit its peak position of #6 or #7 (if I recall
correctly) ^^; I think the series popularity ranking on Anipike is
based on how many hits the particular page for that series gets every
week. Also it may be based on the no. of new links added every
week...but I'm not too sure about this one.

Also thanks to CuSO4 for the great scans. The one featuring a
scratch-built Belldandy in a swimsuit is simply gorgeous ^^

Steve (goes back to lurkdom ^^;)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited