Re: Afternoon 2001 December Issue

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from david mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Afternoon 2001 December Issue
date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:40:32 -0500
Darn you beat me to it.  AND I STILL DON'T HAVE
MY COPY...darn it.   But anyway great scans.
And the large poster would be impossible for my table
scanner and where/how it is installed.

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> Afternoon Summer Event Report - Bishoujo Senshi Onee-chan
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft-0112-01m.jpg  219KB

I think she looks better than Serena in that outfit.

> AMG news - Special limited Afternoon Megami figures, AMG Movie M2
> Trading Card, Taiho Anime Comic
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft-0112-p3m.jpg  239KB

I  picked up a pair of the Red variant Belldandys the other day.  But
I still haven't seen the other available.

> Afternoon All-Reader-Service Quo Card (3 types) - send in attached
> coupon, 640 yen Japanese stamps, and the type of Quo Card you want,
> they will mail you the Quo Card of your choice in March 2002.
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft-0112-p4m.jpg  237KB

Something to do with my postal vouchers...horay.

> AMG Chapter 159 - Big Evil Plan
> Rind cut off her angel.  Hild said without any angels the goddess
> could not win.  Rind said there is one more.  They found poor
> Marller caught by Skuld/Sigel/Banpei/K1 outside the bath room.
> The angel-eater tried to attack.  Skuld/K1 saved by Rind and run
> away.  Sigel and Banpei were smashed into pieces.  Rind shared her
> revenge plan to SKuld/K1.  However, all the actions were in Hild's
> calculation.....

I'll try to post some scans of this on my website.
Skuld's angel will somehow pull them out of the fire.

dave m.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited