Re: AMG Movie Phone Strap

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: AMG Movie Phone Strap
date Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:34:39 +0800
> From: "Brendan Adair-Smith" <frontspear@hotmail.com>
> Some time ago somebody on the ML was looking for a way to replace their
AMG
> Movie keychains which they had lost.
> A shop way down here (South Australia) has just recieved a couple of sets
of
> these - at least I think they are the movie ones -Bell, Peorth, Skuld, Urd
&
> Banpei in SD mode, about 45mm high.  They are retailing for $50 Aus for
the
> set, which works out to maybe $25 US.
> If that person is still searching they might want to try this place.

That was Michael Lyon.  He was not trying to find the keychain,
but the Limited Edition AMG Movie Advance Ticket Phone Straps
where only 10000 sets were produced according to Shochiku.

Limited Edition AMG Movie Advance Ticket Phone Straps :
http://www.cuso4.com/temp/amg-mov-maeuri-strap-m.jpg  274KB

Arcade Keychain machine version AMG movie keychains :
http://www.cuso4.com/temp/ufo-keychains-m.jpg  114KB

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org