Re: AMG on AIC Web Site

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: AMG on AIC Web Site
date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 07:01:49 -0500
Piano is is/was a "dramatic radio/play cd" that Fujishima did at least
the front cover for.  The character looks like a cross between Robot
Girl and Skuld.  There is a Shitajiki, some phone cards and collectable
type cards around of the character.  It relates the fantasies a little
girl creates while "enduring" piano lessons.

dave m.

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> > From: "Sam the man" <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
> > > Sensei is only the 'original character design' and 'cover
> > > illustrator' of Sakura Taisen 3 and Piano respectively.
> > > I do not think these works will take up much of his time.
> >
> > Damn I'm out of the loop. Someone wanna tell me what
> > ST Piano is? :)
>
> Sakura Taisen is a game/TV anime/OVA anime/movie anime/musicals/
> kayou shows/etc. made by Red Company.
>
> Piano is a book.  I forogt the content.  It might be a fiction.
> There is also a radio drama of the book out there.
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string