Re: Latest DH Issue

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Brendan Adair-Smith" <frontspear@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Latest DH Issue
date Sat, 06 Oct 2001 16:42:47 +0930
Diplomat moi?  At the time I was four months without a fix and was chewing
the carpet. I am pleased that in retrospect the letter wasn't too nasty
(Athough I was banging the keyboard pretty hard).

Perhaps this is a good time to thank Mr Chang, whose truly outstanding
website furnished the translations to my Chapter 16 and saved my sanity.
The amount of sheer hard work (and love) that he has put into this cannot
fail to be appreciated and it must represent the definitive resource for
anyone who has an interest in the OMG world.
I'm so glad I finally said it.
Cheers,
Brendan Adair-Smith

>From: Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
>To: megami@ml.usagi.org
>Subject: Re: Latest DH Issue
>Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Well, here's a quote off the Studio Proteus website
>from Toren Smith himself:
>
>*****
>To make a long story short, there was a huge
>bureaucratic shake-up at Kodansha and the Foreign
>Rights Division went into a state of paralysis for
>several months. Unfortunately, they had neglected to
>send us the materials for our next batch of comics
>before this happened. We kept hoping the pages would
>arrive before we had to delay release of the various
>series, but...finally we had to accept the awful
>truth.
>*****
>
>This was in reply to a very polite inquiry from one of
>our ML members (Mr. Adair-Smith is such a diplomat ^_^
>).
>
>To read the whole thing (Jani already posted on this):
>

>Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited