RE: New scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject RE: New scans from Afternoon
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:09:15 +0800
> From: Brian Welch [mailto:bwelchz7@yahoo.com]

>Maybe Lind was so distraught by her discovery that she
>was carrying the Angel Eater that she wasn't really
>thinking through her actions?

I believe they realised that in the previous chapter. But it still must have
been something for it to be confirmed like that.

>Maybe Lind didn't recognize Hild?

I doubt it. Given her job description.

> Even if I can applaud her feelings for Urd, Hild is still a very nasty
lady, and
>Fujishima-sensei seems determined to get that point across.

Hild's a professional. She's out to cause grief for the goddesses- even if
one of them is her daughter.

>Thanks for the scans, Dave.  This is probably the most
>chilling AMG storyline we've seen to date.

Can't wait to see it myself, but my local Kinokunya's shipment from Taiwan
has been seriously delayed!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited